ONLINE LEARNING CAMPUS
● THEOLOGICALLY ACCREDITED
STATEMENT OF FAITH
The Northwestern Theological
Seminary Doctrinal Position
- We believe the Bible to be the
inspired, infallible Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God,
eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy
- We believe in the Genesis account
- We believe in the deity of Christ,
in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles,
in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood,
in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right
hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and
- We believe that salvation is the
free gift of God by grace, through faith and is possessed by
each individual who has, by grace through faith, received
the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe in the present ministry
of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling empowers Christians to
live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of
both the saved and the lost; they that are saved, unto the
resurrection of eternal life in a literal heaven and they
that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation, in a
- We believe in the spiritual unity
of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the head of
HIS body, the one true Church.
- We believe that through the gift of
faith, God draws those who will believe the Gospel of our
Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that God’s grace, mercy
and love endures forever.